Artists who attended Pen High Senior Secondary School in Penticton, are invited to submit up to two original artworks for the Pen High Alumni Exhibition, Sept. 13th to Oct. 31st at the Shatford Centre.
Artists are being asked to show their art work in any of the following categories: painting (any media), drawing, photography, graphics, mixed media and sculpture.
Exhibition Submission Requirements:
– works of art must be of original design, and one of a kind
– works of art must be display ready with suitable wire for the hanging system.
– artwork that is not suitable for hanging will be rejected
– works of art must be identified on the back with artist name, title, medium, price
– exhibition maximum is two works of art per artist
– artwork delivery to 760 Main St: 9 am to 4 pm, September 5th, 2018
– opening will be held on September 13,2018
– artists are asked to send digital images of their art work with sizes and medium
by August 31st, 2018.
There will be a fee of $15 per artist, to be contributed to the costs of the opening reception. Artists are encouraged to invite their friends and family. There will be a
cash bar for wine.
Contact the Shatford Centre, 760 Main St, for a submission form by calling 250-770-7668 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.